The Similac line of products is formulated with changing nutritional needs in mind as your child grows . Similac 3 is great tasting and scientifically designed to fit your child’s growth needs during this important stage of development .
- Contains the unique Eye –Q system of nutrients , including DHA , omega 3 & 6 , choline , taurine and iron.
- Immunify system of nutirents that is scientifically developed to provide :
- Prebiotics: a functional fiber ,
- Beta carotene , vitamin C & E – antioxidants like those present in breast milk .
- Fortified with vitamin D and higher level of calcium.
- Supports increased protein needs at this age with more protein.
- Contains a unique vegetable fat blend with out palm olein oil .
- Contains the distinguished nutrients , including AA , DHA , omega 3 & 6 , taurine , choline and iron.
- Similac 4 contains distinguished combination of the important nutrients DHA & lutein.
- Scientifically developed with
- Prebiotics: functional fiber food.
- Probiotics : a culture of good bacteria.
- Nucleotides : a group of important organic molecules.
- Now with more protein and less fat to fit nutritional needs of your child . When compared to Follow –on Formula*
Similac Sensitive 3
Similac Sensitive 3
Similac Total Comfort is now Similac Sensitive
The Similac Sensitive 3 line of products is specially formulated with low lactose and partially broken down proteins with changing nutritional needs in mind as your child grows, providing special care.
- Similac Sensitive 3 is made with partially broken down protein and minimal lactose. It also contains vegetable fat blend with no palm olein oil.
- Contains AA, DHA, omega 3 & 6.
- Contains a unique combination of taurine, choline, lutein and iron
Similac Mama Vanilla flavored 200 ml tetra pack
- Balanced nutrition
- For pregnant and breastfeeding moms
- Similac Mama is a supplemental source of nutrition to be used as part of an overall healthy diet that includes following your doctor’s recommendation for using prenatal vitamins.
- Recommended intake: 1-2 servings/day.
- Not for parenteral (intravenous) use.
- Not for use in galactosemia
- Not intended for children